24 Hour Care is for people requiring full time assistance, constant supervision and preferring to stay in the comfort of their own home, live in care is the perfect solution. We provide assistance to a diverse range of people and cater for couples as well as those living alone. To name a few, we specialize in Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Terminally Ill, Multiple Sclerosis, Oxygen Dependent, Non Medical & Companionship.
24 Hour Live In Care can be either, Temporary or Permanent. There are many elderly care options for families to consider when a loved one can no longer be left alone. Our professionals provide 24 Hour Care by assuring clients and their families of excellent round-the-clock care, supervision and respite care.
- Private Homes, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Apartment Complexes, Vacation Homes
- Client doesn’t want to go into a nursing home.
- Client wants to come out of a nursing home to go home.
- The hospital is telling the client, they need round the clock care while hospitalized.
- The hospital cannot accommodate one on one care needed.
- The hospital is telling the client they need 24 hour care in order to be discharged.
- The cost of a nursing home is more expensive than at home care.
- Primary caregiver or family member has an upcoming vacation or business trip and needs coverage temporarily.
- Significant other or primary caregiver is in hospital and needs temporary coverage.
- The client’s family is not local and cannot provide care.
- The client is wandering and cannot be left alone. i.e.; dementia, Alzheimer’s
- The client is a fall risk and cannot be left alone.
- Recovering from recent surgery or trauma and cannot care for themselves.
Other Benefits of 24 Hour Care.
- Round the clock watchful professional caregiver
- Upkeep household duties
- Daily medication cueing
- Transportation to doctor’s visits
- Meal preparation
- Weekly Pre-fill of medication cassettes
- Assistance with all daily activities
- Registered Nurse quality assurance visits